There are some of the benefits that a member of the Society enjoys.
- Biological Engineering Society is a recognized registered society of Biological Engineers in India. Being part of the society will contribute to your professional affiliation and gives you more of a sense of self-accomplishment.
- A member can join numerous seminars, symposia, workshops, training programmes, special lectures, industry visits and other professional activities. Participation in such programme is either free or may involve a subsidized fee.
- A corporate member is eligible to contest in the annual election to the 25-member Council, which is the highest policy-making body of the Institute.
- An interested member may seek and get help from the Institute in his endeavour to offer consultancy services to potential industrial customers
- A member of the Institute may have membership of many similar institutes in other countries at a reduced fee.
- A corporate member may be nominated to various government and non-government bodies in different areas, if found suitable.